Working at MedXL
Make a difference
When enhancing lives is your quest, your work is meaningful, your contributions significant, and your curiosity is driven by limitless possibilities, that’s MedXL. Here your compassion, commitment and delivery of results will take us far. Together, we can make a difference in healthcare around the world.
MedXL is committed to employment equity
MedXL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fair employment practices to ensure that qualified candidates have access to employment opportunities and that hiring decisions are made on the basis of merit.
Interested in joining MedXL? Email your resume to us and we’ll contact you when appropriate openings occur.
TITLE : Technician
DEPARTEMENT : Manufacturing
SERVICE : Prefilled Syringes
10:40PM to 6:40AM, Sunday to Friday
37,5 hours paid per week
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Team Leader
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Check the work on the billboard.
· Check the tickets on the approved products.
· Supply the machine with tickets.
· Carry out the filling of syringes by machine (hopper) and by hand.
· Put aside syringes at the beginning, the middle, and the end to be sampled by quality control.
· Check the tickets applied on the syringes and count the rejects.
· Fill the syringes on the pump.
· Check the syringes (for dirt, level of liquid).
· Put the caps on syringes and then put them in the bin.
· Take the bins when filled with syringes and put the bin at the proper place.
· Make sure of the availability of the raw material and the supplies.
· Pack the syringes with the appropriate equipment.
· Check the lot, and the printing on the ticket.
· Place product in box, tape the top and put the sticker on the box.
· Count the boxes.
· In some case pack the product manually for certain products.
· Operate various machines.
· Respect the company policies.
· Carry out maintenance of the equipment and your working area.
· Apply the regulations of health and security at work.
· Apply the regulations regarding contamination in the company.
· Perform all related tasks.
· Having a secondary 5 minimal.
· No experience required.
· Impeccable personal hygiene.
· Diligence, adaptability, punctuality, meticulous and responsible.
· Good manual dexterity and good organizational skills at work.
· Capable of working with a team.
· Reach a good execution speed.
· 3 months