Working at MedXL
Make a difference
When enhancing lives is your quest, your work is meaningful, your contributions significant, and your curiosity is driven by limitless possibilities, that’s MedXL. Here your compassion, commitment and delivery of results will take us far. Together, we can make a difference in healthcare around the world.
MedXL is committed to employment equity
MedXL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fair employment practices to ensure that qualified candidates have access to employment opportunities and that hiring decisions are made on the basis of merit.
Interested in joining MedXL? Email your resume to us and we’ll contact you when appropriate openings occur.
- Schedule work according to the test schedule.
- Perform tests in production r, complete test documentation, and classify documentation.
- Controls and releases the raw material.
- Perform tests on finished products for the release of production batches,
- Ensure the conformity of the products and issue the certificate of analysis.
- Participate in problem solving and decision-making related to inspections performed.
- Perform environmental checks during the day shift (microbiological, particulate, temperature, humidity and pressure).
- Read data from particulate environmental controls.
- Record the data in the corresponding documents and submit them to the quality assurance department for cross-checking.
- Analyze samples returned by customers following customer complaints.
- Participate in the selection and approval of new components
- Responsible for the development of quality control tests for components used in manufacturing in collaboration with engineering and quality assurance according to normative requirements.
- Produce assembly drawings of new products according to the components provided by engineering.
- Coordinate laboratory tests.
- Participate in the development of quality control tests for finished and in-production products in collaboration with engineering and quality assurance according to normative requirements.
- Responsible for updating the table of products classified according to the risk factor (measurement of product surfaces, weight of products and components and number of components per product)
- Responsible for following up on change requests and nonconformities.
- Write and revise quality control procedures.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Have a DEC in Science and have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a quality control or quality assurance inspector or have a Bachelor of Science or equivalent diploma.
- Have good knowledge of common desktop software.
- Be bilingual in writing.
- Master good manufacturing practices.
- Know the ISO 13485 standard:2016/MDSAP
- Know good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Be adaptable, diligent, meticulous.
- Be able to learn and work as a team.
- Have good analytical skills, initiative, judgment work organization.
Permanent position with great benefits
Sunday 8:45am - 6:45pm
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator – Department of Business Development who will become the first level resource person for our global distribution network.
What you will do
In a specific way and in a team work approach and without restriction to the various tasks that could be added to achieve the organizational objectives and those of the Business Development Department, the coordinator in the administration will have to perform the following tasks:
- Support the Business Development Department in its administrative activities;
- Organize, coordinate and plan administrative and communication activities;
- Carry out the entry of orders and validate the accuracy of the data in collaboration with the internal sales and logistics department;
- Ensure physical and electronic document management;
- Facilitate the flow of information and the fluidity of communications between the sales team and any departments involved;
What you bring to the team
- Have training in office automation, administration or other training deemed equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative support position with similar tasks;
- Bilingual French and English, written and oral – Mandatory;
- Mastery of the Windows Office suite;
- Demonstrate thoroughness, rigour and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Autonomy and results-oriented
What to send us
Your CV highlighting your training, experiences and skills.
MedXL is a global leader in medical devices and pre-filled syringes, with a long list of products of major industry innovations. We are committed to providing our customers around the world with safe, efficient and quality products and services. To learn more: www.medxl.com
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae to the following address: email@example.com
Permanent job with great benefits
40 hours/week Monday -Friday
Location: 18101 Transcanada , Kirkland, Qc
Note: The masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine gender.
TÂCHES ET RESPONSABILITÉS
· Responsable du suivi des requêtes de changements et des non-conformités.
· Rédiger et réviser les procédures d’assurance qualité et contrôle qualité.
· Responsable de la formation du nouveau personnel du département sur les systèmes qualité implantés.
· Responsable de la gestion documentaire du système qualité afin qu’elle soit conforme aux normes et règlements.
· Participer à la qualification et la sélection des fournisseurs en collaboration avec l’ingénierie et les achats.
· Gérer les plaintes des fournisseurs et des clients.
· Faire le suivi des CAPA.
· Participer aux dossiers de validation de processus.
· Participer à la rédaction des procédures d’opérations normalisées (PON).
· Vérifier le dossier de fabrication pour le relâche des lots de fabrication et émettre le certificat de conformité.
· Participer aux audits internes et externes.
· Faire le suivi d’audit de la dose de stérilité.
· Participer aux réunions du département.
· Faire le suivi de la stabilité permanente.
· Effectuer les KPI
· Effectuer la surveillance post-commercialisation.
· Soutien de Contrôle de qualité dans le cas de besoin.
· Effectuer toutes autres tâches connexes.
· Posséder un B.Sc et avoir une expérience minimale de 2 ans comme coordonnateur en assurance qualité
· Avoir de bonnes connaissances des logiciels de bureau courants.
· Maîtriser les bonnes pratiques de fabrication.
· Être bilingue à l’écrit.
· Maitrise les normes 13485 :2016, CMDR, CFR21PART820, MDD 93/42/EEC,
· Être adaptable, assidu, résistant au stress, minutieux.
· Être capable d’apprendre et de travailler en équipe.
· Avoir de bonnes capacités de travail et d’analyse, de l’initiative, du jugement, une bonne organisation de travail.
· 6 mois.
Complete scheduled preventive maintenance tasks. Perform corrective and emergency repairs during day-to-day operations with a focus on maintaining production Complete equipment settings and format changes. Collaborate with production staff to identify the priority of intervention based on the duration of the work and the production needs. Collaborate with the production engineer on ongoing improvement projects as well as work performed by external suppliers. Document the work performed on the equipment, including the condition of the equipment, a shift and the parts used during repairs. Application and compliance with health and safety rules and regulations Any other related tasks.Electromechanical graduate Minimum of 3-5 years as a maintenance technician in a related field Periodically available for overtime to support production operations Excellent approach to solving mechanical and electronic problems Capable of diagnosing API relay logic Able to work under pressure with tight schedules. Able to coordinate the work of other maintenance technicians. English and French, spoken and written an asset.During the growth of the maintenance service, will have to respond to emergencies on call.6 months probation period2 positions to fill:1 day shift 6:40-2:40pm1 night shift 10:40-6:40am
TITLE : Technician
DEPARTEMENT : Manufacturing
SERVICE : Prefilled Syringes
10:40PM to 6:40AM, Sunday to Friday
37,5 hours paid per week
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Team Leader
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Check the work on the billboard.
· Check the tickets on the approved products.
· Supply the machine with tickets.
· Carry out the filling of syringes by machine (hopper) and by hand.
· Put aside syringes at the beginning, the middle, and the end to be sampled by quality control.
· Check the tickets applied on the syringes and count the rejects.
· Fill the syringes on the pump.
· Check the syringes (for dirt, level of liquid).
· Put the caps on syringes and then put them in the bin.
· Take the bins when filled with syringes and put the bin at the proper place.
· Make sure of the availability of the raw material and the supplies.
· Pack the syringes with the appropriate equipment.
· Check the lot, and the printing on the ticket.
· Place product in box, tape the top and put the sticker on the box.
· Count the boxes.
· In some case pack the product manually for certain products.
· Operate various machines.
· Respect the company policies.
· Carry out maintenance of the equipment and your working area.
· Apply the regulations of health and security at work.
· Apply the regulations regarding contamination in the company.
· Perform all related tasks.
· Having a secondary 5 minimal.
· No experience required.
· Impeccable personal hygiene.
· Diligence, adaptability, punctuality, meticulous and responsible.
· Good manual dexterity and good organizational skills at work.
· Capable of working with a team.
· Reach a good execution speed.
· 3 months