Trabajar en MedXL
Marcar la diferencia
Si su propósito principal es mejorar la vida de todos, su trabajo es constructivo, sus contribuciones significativas y su curiosidad se ve impulsada por infinitas posibilidades, tiene un sitio en MedXL. Aquí su compromiso y resultados nos llevarán muy lejos. Juntos, podemos marcar la diferencia en la atención médica de todo el mundo.
Solicitud de trabajo
¿Está interesado en unirse a MedXL? Envíenos un correo electrónico y nos pondremos en contacto con usted cuando haya puestos vacantes.
TITLE : Technician
DEPARTEMENT : Manufacturing
SERVICE : Prefilled Syringes
10:40PM to 6:40AM, Sunday to Friday
37,5 hours paid per week
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Team Leader
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Check the work on the billboard.
· Check the tickets on the approved products.
· Supply the machine with tickets.
· Carry out the filling of syringes by machine (hopper) and by hand.
· Put aside syringes at the beginning, the middle, and the end to be sampled by quality control.
· Check the tickets applied on the syringes and count the rejects.
· Fill the syringes on the pump.
· Check the syringes (for dirt, level of liquid).
· Put the caps on syringes and then put them in the bin.
· Take the bins when filled with syringes and put the bin at the proper place.
· Make sure of the availability of the raw material and the supplies.
· Pack the syringes with the appropriate equipment.
· Check the lot, and the printing on the ticket.
· Place product in box, tape the top and put the sticker on the box.
· Count the boxes.
· In some case pack the product manually for certain products.
· Operate various machines.
· Respect the company policies.
· Carry out maintenance of the equipment and your working area.
· Apply the regulations of health and security at work.
· Apply the regulations regarding contamination in the company.
· Perform all related tasks.
· Having a secondary 5 minimal.
· No experience required.
· Impeccable personal hygiene.
· Diligence, adaptability, punctuality, meticulous and responsible.
· Good manual dexterity and good organizational skills at work.
· Capable of working with a team.
· Reach a good execution speed.
· 3 months
Responsible for tracking requests for changes and non-compliance. Write and revise quality assurance and quality control procedures. Responsible for training the department's new staff on established quality systems. Responsible for the document management of the quality system so that it complies with standards and regulations. Participate in the qualification and selection of suppliers in collaboration with engineering and procurement. Manage complaints from suppliers and customers. Track CAPA. Participate in process validation files. Participate in the drafting of standard operations procedures (PON). Check the manufacturing record for the release of the manufacturing lots and issue the certificate of compliance. Participate in internal and external audits.Follow up on the sterility dose. Participate in department meetings. Track permanent stability. Perform KPIs Perform post-marketing monitoring. Quality control support in case of need. Perform all other related tasks.Qualifications Have a B.Sc and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a quality assurance coordinator Have a good knowledge of current desktop software. Mastering good manufacturing practices. Be bilingual in writing. Mastering Standards 13485:2016, CMDR, CFR21PART820, MDD 93/42/EEC, requirements Be adaptable, diligent, stress-resistant, meticulous. Be able to learn and work as a team. Have good work and analysis skills, initiative, judgment, good work organization.