Trabajar en MedXL
Marcar la diferencia
Si su propósito principal es mejorar la vida de todos, su trabajo es constructivo, sus contribuciones significativas y su curiosidad se ve impulsada por infinitas posibilidades, tiene un sitio en MedXL. Aquí su compromiso y resultados nos llevarán muy lejos. Juntos, podemos marcar la diferencia en la atención médica de todo el mundo.
Solicitud de trabajo
¿Está interesado en unirse a MedXL? Envíenos un correo electrónico y nos pondremos en contacto con usted cuando haya puestos vacantes.
TITLE : Quality Operations Coordinator
Department: Quality Operations
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Supervisor
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand the priorities assigned by the supervisor.
· Plan the work according to the schedule of the tests.
· Perform tests during production, complete documentation for the tests and classify documentations.
· Perform the tests on finished products for production lots to be released.
· Ensure compliance for the products and issue the certificate of analysis.
· Participate in problem-solving and decision-making relating to inspections carried out.
· Perform environmental controls (microbiological, particulate, temperature, humidity and pressure).
· Read data from environmental particulate controls.
· Save the date in the corresponding documents and submit them to the service of quality operations for cross-checking.
· Analyze the samples returned by the customer after customer complaints.
· Participate in the selection and approval of new components.
· Responsible for the development of the quality control tests for components used in the manufacture in collaboration with engineering and quality operations according to the normative requirements.
· Produce the assembly drawing of new products according to the components provided by engineering.
· Coordinate laboratory tests.
· Participate in the development of the quality control tests for finished products and production in collaboration with engineering and operations quality according to the normative requirements.
· Responsible for the update of the classified products table to the risk factor (measure of the products surfaces, products and components weight and number of components by product).
· Responsible for the follow-up of requests for changes and non-conformities.
· Write and review of quality operations procedures.
· In charge of training new department employees on the implemented quality system.
· Responsible for managing the quality system documents to ensure that it complies with the standards and regulation.
· Responsible for the follow up of the documentary change requests approved by the supervisor.
· Participate in qualifying and selecting suppliers in collaboration with engineering and procurement.
· Manage complaints from suppliers and customers.
· Follow up on CAPA and non-conformities.
· Participate in the validation of process records.
· Participate in the drafting of procedures for standard operations (PON).
· Verify the fabrication file to allow the release of the fabrication lots and allow issuance of certicate of conformity.
· Participate in internal and external audits.
· Follow up of sterilization dose audit program.
· Be part of the department meetings.
· Perform all other related tasks.
· Retain a DEC in science and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality field or retains BSC diploma in science.
· Retain good knowledge of current business software.
· To master the good manufacturing practices (GMP).
· To be able to write French and English.
· To have knowledge of the 13485 standard.
· To be adaptable, on time, stress resistant and meticulous.
· To be able to learn and to work in a team.
· To have good working and analysis capacities, initiative, judgment and a good working organization.
· 6 months.