Trabajar en MedXL
Marcar la diferencia
Si su propósito principal es mejorar la vida de todos, su trabajo es constructivo, sus contribuciones significativas y su curiosidad se ve impulsada por infinitas posibilidades, tiene un sitio en MedXL. Aquí su compromiso y resultados nos llevarán muy lejos. Juntos, podemos marcar la diferencia en la atención médica de todo el mundo.
Solicitud de trabajo
¿Está interesado en unirse a MedXL? Envíenos un correo electrónico y nos pondremos en contacto con usted cuando haya puestos vacantes.
Plan the work according to the test schedule. Perform the tests during production r, complete the test documentation and file the documentation. Controls and releases the raw material. Perform tests on finished products for the release of production lots, Ensure product compliance and issue the certificate of analysis. Participate in problem-solving and decision-making on inspections. Perform environmental checks during the day shift (microbiological, particulate matter, temperature, humidity and pressure). Read data from particulate environmental controls. Save the data in the corresponding documents and submit it to the quality assurance service for cross-checking. Analyze samples returned by customers following customer complaints. Participate in the selection and approval of new components Responsible for the development of quality control tests for componentsused in manufacturing in collaboration with engineering and quality assurance according to normative requirements. Produce assembly designs for new products based on components provided by engineering. Coordinate laboratory tests. Participate in the development of quality control tests for finished and in-production products in collaboration with engineering and quality assurance according to prescriptive requirements. Responsible for updating the table of products classified by risk factor (measurement of product surfaces, weight of products and components, and number of components per product) Responsible for tracking requests for changes and non-compliance. Write and review quality control procedures. Participate in department meetings. Perform all other related tasks.Have a DEC in science and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a quality control or quality assurance inspector or have a Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree. Have a good knowledge of current desktop software. Be bilingual in writing. Mastering good manufacturing practices. Know ISO 13485:2016/MDSAP Know good manufacturing practices (GMP). requirements Be adaptable, diligent, meticulous. Be able to learn and work as a team. Have good analytical skills, initiative, judgment, good work organization.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator – Department of Business Development who will become the first level resource person for our global distribution network.
What you will do
In a specific way and in a team work approach and without restriction to the various tasks that could be added to achieve the organizational objectives and those of the Business Development Department, the coordinator in the administration will have to perform the following tasks:
- Support the Business Development Department in its administrative activities;
- Organize, coordinate and plan administrative and communication activities;
- Carry out the entry of orders and validate the accuracy of the data in collaboration with the internal sales and logistics department;
- Ensure physical and electronic document management;
- Facilitate the flow of information and the fluidity of communications between the sales team and any departments involved;
What you bring to the team
- Have training in office automation, administration or other training deemed equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative support position with similar tasks;
- Bilingual French and English, written and oral – Mandatory;
- Mastery of the Windows Office suite;
- Demonstrate thoroughness, rigour and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Autonomy and results-oriented
What to send us
Your CV highlighting your training, experiences and skills.
MedXL is a global leader in medical devices and pre-filled syringes, with a long list of products of major industry innovations. We are committed to providing our customers around the world with safe, efficient and quality products and services. To learn more: www.medxl.com
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae to the following address: email@example.com
Permanent position with great benefits
40 hours/week from Monday-Friday
Located: 18101 Transcanada, Kirkland, Qc
Note: The masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the femininegender.
Responsible for tracking requests for changes and non-compliance. Write and revise quality assurance and quality control procedures. Responsible for training the department's new staff on established quality systems. Responsible for the document management of the quality system so that it complies with standards and regulations. Participate in the qualification and selection of suppliers in collaboration with engineering and procurement. Manage complaints from suppliers and customers. Track CAPA. Participate in process validation files. Participate in the drafting of standard operations procedures (PON). Check the manufacturing record for the release of the manufacturing lots and issue the certificate of compliance. Participate in internal and external audits.Follow up on the sterility dose. Participate in department meetings. Track permanent stability. Perform KPIs Perform post-marketing monitoring. Quality control support in case of need. Perform all other related tasks.Qualifications Have a B.Sc and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a quality assurance coordinator Have a good knowledge of current desktop software. Mastering good manufacturing practices. Be bilingual in writing. Mastering Standards 13485:2016, CMDR, CFR21PART820, MDD 93/42/EEC, requirements Be adaptable, diligent, stress-resistant, meticulous. Be able to learn and work as a team. Have good work and analysis skills, initiative, judgment, good work organization.
TITLE : Technician
DEPARTEMENT : Manufacturing
SERVICE : Prefilled Syringes
10:40PM to 6:40AM, Sunday to Friday
37,5 hours paid per week
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Team Leader
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Check the work on the billboard.
· Check the tickets on the approved products.
· Supply the machine with tickets.
· Carry out the filling of syringes by machine (hopper) and by hand.
· Put aside syringes at the beginning, the middle, and the end to be sampled by quality control.
· Check the tickets applied on the syringes and count the rejects.
· Fill the syringes on the pump.
· Check the syringes (for dirt, level of liquid).
· Put the caps on syringes and then put them in the bin.
· Take the bins when filled with syringes and put the bin at the proper place.
· Make sure of the availability of the raw material and the supplies.
· Pack the syringes with the appropriate equipment.
· Check the lot, and the printing on the ticket.
· Place product in box, tape the top and put the sticker on the box.
· Count the boxes.
· In some case pack the product manually for certain products.
· Operate various machines.
· Respect the company policies.
· Carry out maintenance of the equipment and your working area.
· Apply the regulations of health and security at work.
· Apply the regulations regarding contamination in the company.
· Perform all related tasks.
· Having a secondary 5 minimal.
· No experience required.
· Impeccable personal hygiene.
· Diligence, adaptability, punctuality, meticulous and responsible.
· Good manual dexterity and good organizational skills at work.
· Capable of working with a team.
· Reach a good execution speed.
· 3 months