Trabajar en MedXL
Marcar la diferencia
Si su propósito principal es mejorar la vida de todos, su trabajo es constructivo, sus contribuciones significativas y su curiosidad se ve impulsada por infinitas posibilidades, tiene un sitio en MedXL. Aquí su compromiso y resultados nos llevarán muy lejos. Juntos, podemos marcar la diferencia en la atención médica de todo el mundo.
Solicitud de trabajo
¿Está interesado en unirse a MedXL? Envíenos un correo electrónico y nos pondremos en contacto con usted cuando haya puestos vacantes.
TASK AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Complete scheduled preventive maintenance tasks.
- Carry out corrective and emergency repairs during day to day operations with a focus on maintaining production
- Complete equipment set-ups and format change-overs.
- Collaborate with production staff to identify priority of intervention based on work duration and production needs.
- Collaborate with the production engineer on ongoing improvements projects as well as work done by external suppliers.
- Document work done on equipment including equipment status, shift changeover report and parts used throughout the repairs.
- Application and respect of health and safety rules and regulations.
- To carry out all other related tasks.
- Electromechanical diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a maintenance technician in a related field
- Periodically available for overtime on rotations to support production operations
- Excellent Mechanical and Electrical technical problem solving approach
- Capable of diagnosing PLC ladder logic
- Capable of working under pressure with tight schedules.
- Able to coordinate the work of other maintenance technicians
- Written and spoken English and French an asset
- During the expansion of the service, will have to be available on call.
- 6 months
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator – Business Development Department who will become the first level contact person with our network of worldwide distributors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
Specifically, and in a teamwork approach and without restriction to the various tasks that could be added to achieve the organizational objectives and those of the Business Development department, the administration coordinator will have to perform the following tasks;
- Support the Business Development department in its administrative
- Organize, coordinate, and plan administrative and communication
- Perform order entry and validate the accuracy of data in collaboration with the internal sales and logistics department.
- Manage and ensure physical and electronic documentation.
- Facilitate the flow of information and the fluidity of communications between the sales team and all departments involved.
Job requirements :
- Have training in office automation, administration or other deemed equivalent,
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support position with similar
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken –
- Mastery of Windows
- Demonstrate meticulousness, rigor, and attention to
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Autonomy and result
What to send us :
- Your CV highlighting your education, experience, and
Trial period :
- 6 months
About us :
MedXL is a global leader in medical devices and prefilled syringes with a long product list of major industry innovations. We are Committed to providing our customers around the world with safe, effective, and quality products and services.
TITLE : Technician
DEPARTEMENT : Manufacturing
SERVICE : Prefilled Syringes
10:40PM to 6:40AM, Sunday to Friday
37,5 hours paid per week
SUPERVISOR TITLE : Team Leader
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Check the work on the billboard.
· Check the tickets on the approved products.
· Supply the machine with tickets.
· Carry out the filling of syringes by machine (hopper) and by hand.
· Put aside syringes at the beginning, the middle, and the end to be sampled by quality control.
· Check the tickets applied on the syringes and count the rejects.
· Fill the syringes on the pump.
· Check the syringes (for dirt, level of liquid).
· Put the caps on syringes and then put them in the bin.
· Take the bins when filled with syringes and put the bin at the proper place.
· Make sure of the availability of the raw material and the supplies.
· Pack the syringes with the appropriate equipment.
· Check the lot, and the printing on the ticket.
· Place product in box, tape the top and put the sticker on the box.
· Count the boxes.
· In some case pack the product manually for certain products.
· Operate various machines.
· Respect the company policies.
· Carry out maintenance of the equipment and your working area.
· Apply the regulations of health and security at work.
· Apply the regulations regarding contamination in the company.
· Perform all related tasks.
· Having a secondary 5 minimal.
· No experience required.
· Impeccable personal hygiene.
· Diligence, adaptability, punctuality, meticulous and responsible.
· Good manual dexterity and good organizational skills at work.
· Capable of working with a team.
· Reach a good execution speed.
· 3 months