Trabajar en MedXL
Marcar la diferencia
Si su propósito principal es mejorar la vida de todos, su trabajo es constructivo, sus contribuciones significativas y su curiosidad se ve impulsada por infinitas posibilidades, tiene un sitio en MedXL. Aquí su compromiso y resultados nos llevarán muy lejos. Juntos, podemos marcar la diferencia en la atención médica de todo el mundo.
Solicitud de trabajo
¿Está interesado en unirse a MedXL? Envíenos un correo electrónico y nos pondremos en contacto con usted cuando haya puestos vacantes.
Type: Full time, 6 month contract with possibility of renewal
Schedule: Shift: Evening (2:45 - 10:45) periodic overtime to support production operations
Salary: Based on experience
Immediate supervisor: Head Mechanic
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Complete scheduled preventive maintenance tasks. Coordinate machine availability with production staff and other mechanics.
- Carry out corrective and emergency repairs during day to day operations with a focus on maintaining production
- Complete equipment set-ups and format change-overs.
- Collaborate with production staff to identify priority of repairs based on work duration and production needs.
- Collaborate with the Head Mechanic and other shift mechanics on predictive maintenance tasks, ongoing improvements projects as well as work done by external suppliers.
- Document work done on equipment including equipment status, shift changeover, parts used throughout the repairs.
- Communicate need for parts and tools based on repairs and existing inventory.
- Application and respect of health and safety rules and regulations
- Electromechanical diploma
- Proven mechanical and electrical technical problem solving skills
- Capable of analysing PLC ladder logic
- Proven capability of working under pressure
- Able to communicate and coordinate work of other mechanics
- Able to work unaccompanied (1 mechanic per shift)
- 2 or more years of experience as a maintenance technician (or related field)
- Pertinent experience in food, cosmetic or pharma industries
- Written and spoken English and French
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design, develop and manage new and existing medical electrical devices, products and systems
· Plan, organize, manage and lead work meetings related to the projects
· Prepare product engineering drawings and prototypes
· Produce and maintain Material and Device Master Records (MMRs/DMRs), and Design History Files (DHFs)
· Perform and manage Risk Management, Verification and Validation activities
· Manage Design Transfer of development products to manufacturing
· Post market management of the product design and future Engineering changes
· Perform all other related tasks
· Bachelors in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering, or relevant work experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience developing medical electrical devices
· Good understanding of industry related standards
o IEC 62304 – Medical device software – Software life cycle processes
o IEC 60601 (series of standards) – Medical electrical equipment: Requirements for basic safety and essential performance
o ISO 14971 – Risk Management
o ISO 13485 – Medical devices: Quality management systems
· Good knowledge of Office (word, excel, outlook)
· Good project management skills
· Good communication skills
· Bilingual (English and French)
· Good decision making and problem solving skills
· Organized and autonomous
· 6 months